Collaborative Practice Niagara is a member of the Ontario Collaborative Law Federation (OCLF).
The OCLF is a provincial organization whose mission is to:
- facilitate information-sharing among collaborative practice groups in the province of Ontario
- support the development of the collaborative process
- educate the public about the collaborative process
- develop and promote professional standards
- represent the collaborative law process and collaborative professionals to governmental and regulatory bodies
The following local groups (with websites) are members of the OCLF:
- Barrie, Simcoe county
- Mississauga, Brampton, Milton, Oakville
- North Bay
Collaborative Practice Niagara works in partnership with Pathstone Mental Health.
Learn more about Pathstone at http://www.pathstonementalhealth.ca/